Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cavins Siberian Huskies

We are a family. Our huskies are a part of our family too. They are raised with our 4 children and our other dogs. The litter we have for sale were born on January 5th 2010. The mom is Jewel. She is 3/4 siberian husky and 1/4 timberwolf . She is grey and white with blue eyes.The dad Koda is a pure bred AKC registered Siberian husky. This is the first litter for both of them. We have 2 males and 6 females. Prices will vary upon eye color, markings and gender. $250. -$350. But in some cases prices may be negotiable. This summer we finally found a sable and white AKC female for Koda. Her name is Atheena and she is 7 months old now.So we will have AKC registered huskies in about a year and a 1/2. The puppies we have now are a wonderful breed. I have been breeding huskies and timberwolves for about 8 years. They are wonderful with kids and can be very protective of thier families. Let me just say that my husband works in the oil field and is on call 24/7 and I have nothing to worry about when hes gone. My children can do anything to any of my dogs without worry.

No comments: